LLC “Kamyshin drilling tool plant” is an industrial enterprise manufacturing drilling tool for mining and metallurgical plants as well as geological survey institutions. We also perform cementation of high-alloyed steel and different purpose alloy items, repair and recovery of unique irregularly shaped structural parts.
Timely performance of orders and delivery of products meeting all the client’s requirements, applicable design documentation and specifications are the goals of our company.
Our company appreciates all our clients irrespective of the scope and assortment of the ordered products. Each client is unique and we are ready to defend his interests as our own.
- In our work, we are guided with the principles of mutually-beneficial co-operation between all the parties of interest – the client, our employees, shareholders, regional government, surveillance and regulatory bodies and the society in whole:
- We manufacture items responding to the changes in the inner and outer environment of the organization. Stable assortment renewal and enhancement of the product quality are the main goals of our activity.
- Our employees are high-skilled professionals. Personal responsibility of each employee for his/her work is a criterion of his/her work quality;
- We achieve the high quality of our products and services due to constant upgrading and observance of the technology as well as employees training;
- Correct and timely data from all production life cycle stages provide the reliable control over their performance;
- All employees of our company agree with the quality management system’s principles and are involved into the process of its development, aware their work’s goals, see the result and influence it. The quality management system takes into account the opinion of each employee.
Implementation and development of quality management sistem according to ISO 9001:2011 requirements will assist us in enhancing the quality of our services and making our clients sure that they were right choosing us.
I undertake to make our employees aware of this policy and to motivate its implementation.
Evgeny V. Kuzmin
April 26, 2013.