LLC “Kamyshin drilling tool plant” is an industrial enterprise manufacturing drilling tool for mining and metallurgical plants as well as geological survey institutions. We also perform cementation of high-alloyed steel and different purpose alloy items, repair and recovery of unique irregularly shaped structural parts.
Minimization of power consumption in the production process and non-production environment followed by the decrease in polluting emissions and enhancement of our products quality are our goals in the field of energy-saving.
We are to solve the following problems to achieve the above-mentioned goals:
- Implementation of energy-saving technology including energy-saving burners and modern heat-insulating materials followed by the upgrading of heat-treating furnaces;
- Optimal coordination of technological limits allowing minimizing the equipment down time and auxiliary operations duration due to reasonable logistics;
- Purchasing of energy-saving power equipment (pumps, compressors, boiler plants, heating units, lighting equipment) including due to refusal of excessive energy production;
- Decrease in energy carriers’ losses due to implementation of modern heat-insulating materials and equipping pipelines and units with metering devices.
The goals achievement and problems solution will allow:
- Decreasing in production losses and products prime cost;
- Upgrading the production process;
- Enhancing the products quality;
- Decreasing in ecological stress for the employees and environment including due to minimization of emissions, water consumption and sewage water volume, purposive sale of wastes to the specialized organizations.
I undertake to make our employees aware of this policy and to motivate its implementation.
Evgeny V. Kuzmin
April 26, 2013